Couldn’t deal with all the crazy Black Friday crowds post Thanksgiving? Um, me either! That’s why I’ve provided an extensive list of some of my favorite Cyber Monday fashion deals to get your shop on virtually. Use these codes from the comfort of your own computer today to score insane discounts for yourself or all the peeps on your gift list this year. Happy shopping!
NASTY GAL: Score 30% off the entire site (discount applied at tote)
KARMALOOP: 40% off + a $25 gift code for a future purchase on orders over $350; 25% off + a $15 gift code for a future purchase on orders over $150: 20% off all orders over $75; 15% off all orders over $35. Use code CYBERVISION
J. CREW FACTORY: 50% off everything + free shipping with code GOSHOP
URBAN OUTFITTERS: $50 off $150 spent or $25 off $100 spent or $15 off $75 spent plus free shipping and no minimum
ASOS: 30% off site wide through December 4th with code GIMMEMORE
MAKEMECHIC.COM: Take an extra 40% off everything with code CYBER40
PIXIEMARKET: Snag an additional 20% off all sale items with code CYBER20
TOPSHOP: Score 30% off selected lines (discount reflected in price)
MODIFYWATCHES.COM: Get 40% off the entire site AND every 10th order placed with the code EVERY10 at checkout is free
TWENTY JEANS: 20% off your entire order with code THANKS + free shipping on orders over $65
IVORY + MASON EYEWEAR: Everything is 50% off with code IMCM50 (Includes sunglasses, reading glasses, prescription glasses and custom engraving)
BLOOMINGDALES: Take 25% a curated selection of regular and sale price items
OASIS: 20% off all full price product with code CYBERUS
ANN TAYLOR: Enjoy 50% off everything with code SHOP50
NECESSARY CLOTHING: Enter coupon code CYBER for 10% off the entire site
PLANET BLUE: Snag 25% off everything with code CYBERTIME + first time users get $20 to use toward their purchase just for entering their email
REVOLVE CLOTHING: Get an additional 20% off all items marked final sale with code CYBER2013
SHOPBOP: Spend $250 and save 15%; Spend $500 and save 20%: Spend $1000 and save 25%. Use code BIGEVENT13
Hey guys! Hope everyone had a happy Thanksgiving and stuffed themselves with tons of turkey (I know I sure did!). Today, I wanted to take a quick moment to share some fun photos with you of my cousin Amanda’s trip to Los Angeles right before the holiday. I’m so thankful for her and seriously couldn’t ask for a better cousin. We’ve known each other since we were babies and practically grew up together as sisters. She may be four years younger than me, but I swear we always have the best time together and are constantly making each other laugh (as you can probably tell from these photos). From Venice Beach to Disneyland, take a peep at all the wild and crazy adventures we had. <3
After a trip to The Grove on Amanda’s first day, we headed over to The Doughroom in Culver City for some wine and dinner. I highly recommend the chicken! Sooo good.
Goofing off (per usual) in Venice Beach.
Posing for a pic. Too bad we didn’t see many muscles at Muscle Beach (maybe it was too cold?)
Lunch at Moonshadows in Malibu on her third day. You literally cannot beat this view. Breathtaking!
Selfie photoshoot on the beach. Duhhhh.
Love notes in the sand because we’re super cute like that.
Getting ready to hit the club with our hot outfits and faux lashes! Amanda did my makeup. Doesn’t it look fab?
Me and the boyfriend (Kenny) before getting our dance on at Hooray Henry’s.
Looks of love at Swingers after the club. Thanks for the candid, Amanda!
No trip to LA is complete without hitting up a Lakers game, right?
Oh you know, just a casual photoshoot at the game!
Obviously, I couldn’t NOT take a pic with Kenny’s awesome neon Lakers hat.
Disneyland (AKA the happiest place on earth) on Amanda’s last day!
Riding Mickey’s Fun Wheel. So sad to see her go
Okay, obviously I’m exaggerating a little bit on the whole “best thing that ever happened to me” part, but I’ve been drooling over hanging chairs for so long that when my boyfriend finally took the plunge and bought me one for my birthday last year I was ecstatic! Granted, it ended up taking us another couple months to actually find a decent handyman who would come out and install it for us (apparently handymen aren’t too keen on hanging up hanging chairs, who knew?), it was still totally worth the wait and every penny spent.
I think it brings such a breath of fresh air to our living room and is the perfect spot to cozy up in and read a good book, not to mention it’s the first thing people comment on when they come into our house. Practically everyone is scared to sit in it at first though because they think they’ll cause the whole ceiling to crash down, so let me assure you now friends, it’s safe! Seriously, you’re not too fat for it, I swear. Kenny snagged ours from Urban Outfitters for $200. However, if you hire someone to install it for you, expect to spend another chunk of change, anywhere from $100 – $150. Again though, absolutely worth it!
Here are some of my favorite hanging chairs on the web right now, including ours in a different color
Anthropologie Knotted Melati Hanging Chair, $498
Urban Outfitters Marrakech Swing Chair, $229
Serena and Lily Hanging Rattan Chair, $450
Hanging Bubble Chair, $726
Tropicalia Cocoon Swing by Moroso, $8,130
Spiked Jean Jacket c/o MakeMeChic.com, $71.40; Acid Wash Ripped Two Leg Jeans c/o MakeMeChic.com, $38.00; Nasty Gal Incognito Wool Hat, $35.00; Ring c/o Punky Bunny; Chain Necklace c/o ShopLately; Mirror Wedge Shoes by Jeffrey Campbell; T-shirt and belt by American Apparel
Denim on denim is by far one of my favorite trends for fall! A.) Because I like jeans, duh and B.) because I’m huge fan of chambray shirts and denim jackets galore (which are so back in style it’s not even funny, people). So if you’re looking for a fun and easy way to spice up your autumn wardrobe with items you likely already own, peep my chic and sweet tips on how to wear denim on denim like it ain’t no thing, y’all.
1. Pair different color denims together. Lighter denim always looks great paired with darker denim, like I did in the photos above. The colors complement each other and will really make your outfit pop. Go light on bottom and dark on top or vice versa (I personally recommend the latter, as darker jeans tend to be more slimming.)
2. Rock a monochromatic look. While this look may take a little balls and some serious fashion chops to pull off, sporting head-to-toe denim in the same color can make a huge style statement in itself. Try a chambray shirt tucked into skinny jeans. Then break things up with a brown skinny belt, and add on your favorite ankle booties.
3. It’s all in the details. The tiniest details can make a huge difference when it comes to pulling off the whole denim on denim trend. If you’re a downtown cool type of gal like me, create some interest with a studded piece or mix things up with shredded jeans! Style the two together for a totally bad*ss vibe, or pair one distressed item with a cleaner cut piece.
4. Go ombre all the way. The ombre fad isn’t going anywhere anytime soon, so why not hop on board with an ombre denim vest layered over a white tee and worn with your favorite jeans?
If there’s any two “It Girls” in country music right now it’s no doubt Carrie Underwood and Taylor Swift. The two blonde bombshells are not only always impeccably dressed, but they seem to outdo everyone in the hair department as well! Thanks to the peeps over at Pureology, you can copy their latest looks from the 2013 CMA Awards. Go get ‘em, girls!
1. For shine and heat protection, lightly mist Colour Fanatic Multi-Tasking Hair Beautifier on damp hair.
2. Apply Rooftlift Spray Hair Mousse at the base and Silk Bodifier Volumizing Mousse to the mid shaft and ends.
3. Blow dry with medium round brush for volume and curl.
4. Secure each section into medium barrel curls with clips and allow to cool for 10 minutes.
5. Drop curls and brush with soft bristle brush. Finish with Strengthening Control Zero-Dulling Hairspray for hold and brilliant shine.
image via JustJared.com
1. On damp hair, apply 2 pumps of Highlight Stylist Bodifying Luminator Texturizing Shine Foam and a dime size amount of Cuticle Polisher Shine Serum.
2. Blow dry directing your hair back and away from your face, leaving out your bangs to fall forward.
3. Mist your hair with Strengthening Control Zero-Dulling Hairspray and lightly tease tresses at the crown.
4. Hold sections of hair at the base of the neck and secure a row of pins.
5. Wrap your hair into pin curls and secure along the previously placed pins.
6. Finish with Supreme Control Maximum Hold Zero-Dulling Hairspray for long lasting hold and shine.
image via Redcarpet-Fashionawards.com