Feeling super stoked and proud to be featured in Independent Fashion Bloggers’ roundup of the best blog posts of the week once again. For those of you who don’t keep up with The Neon Blonde on a regular basis, this is the third time in a row I’ve submitted a link to one of my posts and it’s been chosen! That means I must be doing something right, right? I’d sure like to think so
Peep my tips on how to look your best via video chat below, and be sure to check out all the other fab articles as well. Gah, I can’t believe it’s fall already, can you?
Links a la Mode: The IFB Weekly Roundup | September 26, 2013
- Al-Balsam Life: The Ultimate Guide To Getting Rid of Dark Under-Eye Circles
- Buy Any Means Necessary: 2013 Emmy Best & Worst Dressed.
- Clothes Medley: Three Ways to Avoid Buyer’s Remorse
- Confessions of a Style Cookie: Burberry’s Macaron Garden
- Corals and Cognacs: 11 Lessons I Learned About Life at NYFW
- Fleur d’Elise: Out & About: Seattle Fashion Designers at the SAM
- Le Paper Doll: HAIR 101: To Perm or Not To Perm?
- I Can Style U: Cat Scratch Fever
- Nicole Kelly: How to… Buy Pumps!
- Nothing to Wear: Phillip Lim For Target: A Review
- Quirky Lifestyle: Autumn Bucket List
- Real Girl Glam: Hair How-To: Perfectly Messy BedHead Hair
- Simply Frabulous: “face it, the lady is a genius”: Prada SS14
- Style Vanity: 11 Boot Trends This Fall 2013
- The Dainty Dollhouse: Is it Plaid or is it Tartan, this is the question!
- The Glambition: PANTONE Fashion color report SS 2014
- The Neon Blonde: Skype Style: How to Look Your Best on Video Chat
- TLV Birdie: Tips for vintage shopping
- Under a Veil: A bag, a fashion personality type: Which one are you?
- Undercover Dress-Up Lover: How to make tartan ribbon shoelaces