If there’s any two “It Girls” in country music right now it’s no doubt Carrie Underwood and Taylor Swift. The two blonde bombshells are not only always impeccably dressed, but they seem to outdo everyone in the hair department as well! Thanks to the peeps over at Pureology, you can copy their latest looks from the 2013 CMA Awards. Go get ‘em, girls!
1. For shine and heat protection, lightly mist Colour Fanatic Multi-Tasking Hair Beautifier on damp hair.
2. Apply Rooftlift Spray Hair Mousse at the base and Silk Bodifier Volumizing Mousse to the mid shaft and ends.
3. Blow dry with medium round brush for volume and curl.
4. Secure each section into medium barrel curls with clips and allow to cool for 10 minutes.
5. Drop curls and brush with soft bristle brush. Finish with Strengthening Control Zero-Dulling Hairspray for hold and brilliant shine.
image via JustJared.com
1. On damp hair, apply 2 pumps of Highlight Stylist Bodifying Luminator Texturizing Shine Foam and a dime size amount of Cuticle Polisher Shine Serum.
2. Blow dry directing your hair back and away from your face, leaving out your bangs to fall forward.
3. Mist your hair with Strengthening Control Zero-Dulling Hairspray and lightly tease tresses at the crown.
4. Hold sections of hair at the base of the neck and secure a row of pins.
5. Wrap your hair into pin curls and secure along the previously placed pins.
6. Finish with Supreme Control Maximum Hold Zero-Dulling Hairspray for long lasting hold and shine.
image via Redcarpet-Fashionawards.com