Happy almost Independence Day! If you know me, you know that there’s nothing I love more than a good deal. I’ll legit peruse the web for hours in search of one (no joke). And since it’s a holiday and all, well, you can bet there’s more than enough to go around. Here are a few Fourth of July sales I’ve definitely got my eye on. Take advantage of ‘em while you can girls!
1. Nasty Gal: Score 20% off of everything (yes, EVERYTHING) on my favorite site ever. But hurry! Today’s the last day.
2. 6pm.com: Starting tomorrow at 6AM PST, snag thousands of fashion must-haves for just $17.76. Get it? 1776, as in the day we became a nation…
3. Dolls Kill: Stock up on killer crop tops, cool cutoffs and much, much more at 20% off now through July 7th. Plus, you get an extra 30% off stuff that’s already on sale (that’s like a sale on top of a sale…sweet!)
4. SINGER22: Use the code Indy20 at checkout to get 20% off (this seems to be the lucky number, huh?) whatever your little heart desires. This sale ends July 8th at midnight though so you best be quick!
5. Boutique To You: Celebrate your independence by taking 15% off all your faves at this celeb style boutique now through July 8th. Just enter the code HAPPYJULY4 at checkout.